Ans: KUET Campus is situated in Fulbarigate, Khulna. To Reach KUET You can follow the map in following link. Campus Map
Ans: Yes, KUET has well decorated guest house for guests who visit KUET for only official purpose. You have to apply for room reservation through Proper channel or through email: email@example.com
Ans: Individuals and other Organizations have to take permission through the Director of Student Welfare (DSW), KUET before their visit. PABX: 041-769468-75 Ext-161
Ans: We have Scheduled bus for Teachers, Officers and Students. For bus schedule please visit the following link. Bus schedule
Ans: To join KUET Alumni or information about KUET Alumni, please visit KUET Alumni
Ans: Please communicate with the Director of Student Welfare (DSW), KUET. PABX: 041-769468-75 Ext-161
Ans: Individual from outside KUET are not allowable to use the playground. Please communicate with the Director of Student Welfare (DSW), KUET. PABX: 041-769468-75 Ext-161
Ans: Distance Learning Theater can be used for video conferencing, seminars, workshops and training purpose. Please take permission from Director, IICT, KUET for using the Distance Learning Theater.
Ans: IICT offers post graduate diploma, diploma and training courses regularly. To know details please visit IICT
● IDM offers PhD, Regular Master’s degree, diploma and training courses regularly. To know details please visit IDM
● IEPT offers PhD, Regular Master’s degree, diploma and training courses regularly. To know details please visit IEPT
Ans: No, to apply for the admission, student have to pass H.S.C on the same year of the admission. For details please visit Undergraduate Admission Information
Ans: To know the minimum qualification please visit Prospectus
Ans: There are 6 residential halls for Male Students and 1 for the Female Students. Normally, Male Students get seats in hall after 1st year where as Female students get seats from the 1st year.
Ans: You have to collect deposit slip from relevant hall office and deposit the payment to the bank.
Ans: Yes, you may get it through student corner. For details you have to login your hall account through Student Portal
Ans: Students have some scholarships from different sources. For details please visit Scholaship
Ans: No, here Polytechnic students are only eligible for the Post Graduate Diploma courses under different Institutes.
Ans: To apply for postgraduate Admission please visit Postgraduate Admission
Ans: Post Graduates admission is offered 2 times per year, the January semester and the July semester.
Ans: To know the minimum qualification please visit Postgraduate Admission Information
Ans: Teaching Assistantship is available for full time students who have to apply for funding through proper channel.
Ans: Full time students have residential facilities in Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Hall.
Ans: Fill up Main Certificate Application form properly, (Form is available at Exam Controller section of download from here )
● Deposit tk. 2500 to Janata bank KUET branch. (Deposit slip is available at Exam Controller section of download from here )
● Submit the form along with money receipt and provisional certificate at room 304. After some formalities, and with minimum waiting time, main certificate is available from room no 304, Annex Admin Building.
N.B. Main Certificate will not be issued unless Provisional Certificate (PPC) is surrendered.
Ans: Deposit appropriate fees at Janata Bank KUET branch. (Form is available at Exam Controller section of download from here)
● Submit the photocopy (Scan copy is not allowed) of all the documents in 80 gm paper along with the deposit slip at room no 303, Annex Admin Building. After a certain minimum period collect your true copied documents from the same room.
Ans: For collecting documents through authorized person, you have to authorize any teacher of KUET. After fulfilling all official procedure (form fill up, money deposit etc.), the authorized teacher can submit the documents with the authorization letter in room no. 304, Admin Building. Then after a certain time, the certificates can be obtained from the same room.
Authorization letter download from here
Ans: Collect two copies of clearance form from ground floor of Academic Section.
● Collect signature from the relevant departments/section written on the clearance forms.
● Follow other steps according to the guidelines written in the form.
● Finally collect signature from the Registrar office.
Ans: Fill up the form provided by WES
● Deposit tk. 500 to Janata bank KUET branch. (Deposit slip is available at Exam Controller section of download from here)
● Submit the form at Controller section with copies of academic documents at room 303, Admin Building.
Ans: Record a GD in a nearby Police Station.
● Publish a Lost Advertisement in any local/national newspaper.
● Deposit money in Janata Bank, KUET Branch only. (Deposit slip is available at Exam Controller section of download from here )
● Attach the GD copy, lost advertisement copy and Money deposit slip with an application to Controller of Examinations, KUET.
● After necessary formalities you will receive your Duplicate Certificate after a certain period of time.
Ans: Undergraduate Student’s will get their library card at the orientation day. (No need to apply)
● Postgraduate (Full Time) students have to apply to the Librarian for Library Card.
Ans: At present, Library card & Student card is same
Ans: KUET library link
Ans: Record a GD in a nearby Police Station
● Report library section and apply for new card along with GD copy within seven days.