The Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) was established at Khulna University of Engineering and Technology in 1974 when it started its activities as Khulna Engineering College, continues to attain outstanding progress in achieving excellence in professional education and research, accomplishing its vision of becoming a leading department of its class among global tertiary institutions.
The Electrical and Electronic Engineering Department of Khulna University of Engineering & Technology offers exciting opportunities for students to embark on a variety of learning pathways, each with a global perspective, complemented by an Asian focus. The goal is to nurture Engineer-Leaders for the globalized economy of the 21st century. This Department aims at developing the ability of students to live flexibly and aggressively in our rapidly changing society as well as fosters future scientists and engineers with their research and extension to advance our modern way of life.
The Department :
- imparts requisite knowledge and skills to its graduates.
- creates facilities to conduct world class research excellence in international level through appointing qualified teachers and creating facilities needed
- Curriculum is designed to develop creativity and leadership qualities to build up expertise in the chosen branch of Engineering for the students
- Graduate students can look forward to being immersed in a vibrant research-intensive environment in any branch of Electrical and Electronic Engineering in MSc or PhD
- They are closely mentored by the connoisseur Faculty Members
- The KUET, EEE graduates will successfully use modern techniques and tools and will be able to function in national and international organizations.Â
- The EEE graduate of KUET will be capable to apply basic mathematical and scientific principles for supporting design, application, installation, manufacturing, operation, and maintenance of electrical, electronic, computer, and instrumentation systems.
- The KUET, EEE graduates will be capablity to pursue advanced degrees in diverse fields and continue professional development.Â
- The KUET, EEE graduates will be offered Post graduate degrees through advanced state of the art research facilities. Â
- The KUET EEE Department provides consultancy services for the well being of the people of the country.
Students of the Department should acquire
- ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering to design and conduct experiment and solve engineering problems
- an ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability
- an ability to function in multidisciplinary teams
- an understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
- a recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning
- a knowledge of contemporary issues
- an ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice
- an ability to conduct independent research and acquire ability to analyze national and international problems in the Electrical and Electronic Engineering field